As a sort of followup to this post, here is another menu for the Devil Survivor 2 x Pasela Resort collaboration cafe, from June 18th to July 21st.
Starting from the upper left (i’ll probably get more than a few of these wrong):
- Io’s favorite combination of yogurt gratin
- Jungo’s chawanmushi (self-explanatory)
- Jungo’s favorite…miso chocolate
- Hinako’s favorite special crepes
- Makoto’s “dilemma omurice” (no seriously that’s what it’s called)
- Alcor’s check-monochrome plate of sweets (should be obvious what it’s referencing)
- Fried Merak…explosion of chili oil and tartar?
- Awaken, summoner! Summon! Byakko cake
- Inevitable flames? Daichi’s kamikaze hanito (i………)
- Hibiki’s blue float cocktail (alcohol)
- Yamato’s dry cool mojito (alcohol)
- Anguished…drink? Alcohol. (if that’s a pun i’m gonna)
- Io’s strawberry yogurt (soft drink)
- Airi’s soy milk cafe au lait (soft drink)
- Daichi’s passion au lait (soft drink)
Scumbag Nicaea. [ had to create this after watching Devil Survivor 2, episode 11. :’D]
I had been wanting to draw more cute art of jungo and jungo(cat) for a while but ds2a ep 11 happened.
goodbye jungo and airi
After watching episode 10 and 11, I strongly feel like Daichi and Io are the best friendship trio that Hibiki has right now. Seriously.
Daichi deserves a trophy for being the best friend Hibiki could have.